EUNIC is managed by a bi-annual meeting of the Heads of its member organisations. They elect from among themselves a president, a vice president and four ordinary board members.
The Presidents are supported by the EUNIC Global office team of five full-time staff members who manage the network and are the first point of contact.
- President: Michael Metz Morch - Danish Cultural Institute
- Vice-President: Koen Verlaeckt - Flanders Department of Foreign Affair
- Johannes Ebert - Goethe-Institut
- Anne Grillo - French Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Teresa Indjein - Austrian Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs
- Małgorzata Wierzejska - Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Poland
President Michael Metz Morch
Vice-President Koen Verlaeckt